2011年3月25日星期五

never crazy like today 25/3

today i take 11.15am bus bac from penang
then i reach home bout 2 sumting like that
bt i feeling wan to shopping~
so send msg to my best frnd
however got 2 ppl r not at here~

anyway i got my lovely nee reply~
she not going to her tuisyen
for our beginning plan
v plan to pacific
after that jz decide go pragin
omg
jz come bac from penang
then go again
>.<
im driving for my 1st time to penang~
t quite easy
no as tough as i thought b4~
reach pragin
 i n nee hav stay at chamelon for bour an hour
chosing tis n that
flower~ribbon~ring~
then go to buy shirt too
jz a simple t
nice to wear at any location~
then v go steamboat~
yummy yummy

my most happi moment
is i finaly get t book i had been waiting so long
mockingjay~~
i reali hapi~

thx for nee to accoom me to shopping
long tme din hav tis feeling dy n v din shoopping 2gether for long time dy~

however
i feel veli sad
that v 2 jz take little pix 2gether onyl ~so SAD>.<~

没有评论:

发表评论