2011年4月1日星期五

it exam

OMG
i think no one wil love exam rite?
i damn hate it
n whic subject i gona face this sem?
is tamadun n scence for building

tat tamadun is super boring
wil feel sleepy to read it
n din understand what it talking about
hate hate hate
it is not same like our sejarah bfore
at least
t sejarah hav story
for me to understand n memorise
but this is diferent
i hate tamadun!!
next is science for building
it is mix of theory n calculation
overrall is ok for
cus got do exercise when tutorial
but it is not enough
many formulae to memorise too

i hate exam
exam fz pass

n veli unlucky
bcus of my exam is at7 n 8
im cant attend my best frnd  winnie
party
hw sad
i wan to cry
t her big day
i know she wil b unhapi
but hw?
i cant change my exam date
soli na winnie the pooh
>.<



however
after exam is my holiday for a month~
i gona plan my holiday
wil going genting wth my classmate n dear
n they plan to vist my hometown too
wil take them eat delicious food
n take them go carnival~~
actualy wan to go redang
bt my class mate say no money blablabla
so sad
im want so bad to go there~>.<
they say scare of tsunami too

1 条评论: