2011年7月22日星期五

It my night again
i enjoy it n i hate it
cus it a easy time for me to emo for no reason
n i totaly dun like tis

belly class
i say many times wan to attend
however
a month pass
i sti din go yet
so cham><
hope tomolo i can wake up n attend it

i bcum black bcus my site survey
so damn cham
my arm bcum 2 color
so ugly
n nw i keep figure out hw to make me fair again
haiz
so damn down
i kno all t time i never fair
bt i dunwan b blackie la
:(
neenee,u buy soya for me evry day to make me fair like u la~sobsob

so fast
my another sem going to end
bt a lot of thing stil din done
presentation,report n revision
i nid more time to do all t thing
n nid more time to rest
realy lack of sleep recently

tat day i finaly go for harry potter with my classmates
they all say my mood so high tat day
bcus all t time i keep on laughing
actualy i oso y im so high
hehehehe
however hapi enough la~
i nid way to release al my stress

1 条评论: