2011年9月15日星期四

my holiday life

sept 15
i hav cry enough for today
hey,tear
y u so weak huh?
keep on drop n drop
dunwan to write wat happen d
it wil make me cry again

everyone deserve a chance to fix their wrong
if my try look like im doing nothing for u
so wat can i say more?
i hate to explain
it better to let u jz misunderstand me
i dun wan to spend my mouth to defend  for me
for those who r no believe on me
i wan to work asap
singapore,do u welcome me...
i wil go when i finis my studies..

-----------------------------------------------
weiweiweiwei
y u drop again har?
isk..
y i oways cant do t thing one
i nid a shoulder n arm to hold on
:(


forgot bout t sad one~
thx leng "mummy" to encourage to write my blog~

my holiday start from august 29~
our class planning to go autocity tao for our dinner with our lagal teacher miss choo~
let t pix told t story
tat day v met tat laughing gor go to promote r konsert n they having dinner at tao too
haha
face to face c t laughing gor a...he is veli tall lo~
tat day v eat til veli full lo
salmon abalon musell icecream all in our stomach
it hard for to not bcum piggy
then my centcent somemore bring me go eat tomyam a...
i think i bcum piggy is not a problem lo
haha..when im bac i forgot my 1 bag at my teacher car a...so damn cham,my spec n t solution all in tat bag.
OMG.t NEXT DAY i go met her to get bacmy bag.
reali soli to trouble miss choo lo><





then i hav a movie n sushi day with my dear~


after tat day i spend my day with sinyee~hav a tang lung hui with her family~it like bac to childhood time...haha..v hav bbq too..haha..hav a great time at there~athough there r jz me one of frnd..all is their reatives~


u c t first tanglung like angry~
sin yee sista n bro light many of candle ~
her bro try to light a love shape,bt i think it is a fail one~

there r no place for me,so im capture myself>

hari merdeka,my bro hav no work~so v go to penang gai gai for tat day,n hav dinner at my sista steamboat there~quite nice~shud go n try~plus my bro n his gf  got a little childish la...hope dun happen again..i seem like  a nice jiejie cus his gf told so..haha
next,t cuming sunday,out with my ovely one~actualy v plan go botanical garden to hav a photoshoot,however,there is a mistake,v go al along t batu feringi road n reach tmn negara><
it like for ppl to climbing n go t another smal island one..tis pix is take on t bridge upper t sea..im so bad luck lo..im wearing high heel n t road got hole hole one...n i scare high..bt dun wan to spoil their mood n hav to walk along t bridge..so i decide to take down my heel..im look like sampat lo nia

 after that v go to the tree monkey to hav our dinner~t pix take t beach near to t tree monkey~~

 tis is t restaurant~


t next day i hav my photoshooting with qi n baby nick~


t next day,before qi n yuan going bac uum~v go raja uda hav tomyam mee~

jz a qi one ppl abonene nia~

t other next day, with my primary skul go meet our teacher b4 they all going bac their skul...actualy quite nice t gathering,noeing wat they r doing o work nw~n one of t ppl his mouth too sweet liao,i reali beh tahan him nia..he t one kena me shoot gaigai>


i guess i another day dy~my 三姨hav come here to giv us some mooncake...she is so careless bcus she left t mooncake at bus forgot to take down..so cham..ioso duno y their r so exciting to photoshoot together~haha
then im out with eugene~my"leng zai"frnd,he bcum more handsome liao...hahav go down to gurney to sing k..quite enjoying to sing with u~gambateh with ur job at singapore ya~n take care~


then is sunday again~meet my dear d~hehe~v go watch t smuf~it is veli cute cartoon n movie~i like it so much~lalalalaa~then v go hav some tomyam at centre~
he oways say he is t hand some one,but how come he din realize im t most pretty one~haha~joking~
our tomyam soup~

then my classmates coem my hometown to find me~~first station is carnival~v r excited o go there~t yilin so funny one like to giv ppl name.cus there r a gang of boy go there too..n she name them seafood---->lala==""make me swt somemore 七八--->qi go pei...i peng san...realy funny nia~
v most like t bubble spa~~it so fun~after that,at nite v go the musical restaurant to yamcha~chit chat there~

 t next day v go to our a lon ko eii shop to eat hokien mee n kari mee~it is quite nice too..his mummy treat v all eat free~kakaka...then a lon show his pet~it is some kind of rat~super active one~climb here n there..n he oways promote to us to buy tis home~only rm250...haiyo..i rather buy dog la...dog is more cute~


after that v go village mall kiakia n hav some cake at secret recipe~then v go eat t laksa n say byebye to them~thx u all to come~~


there is t time i spend with online n movie~

i finally watch finis my gossip gurl~it is super nice..n i like chuck veli much~
although he not a gd guy~but i like his attitude cus in his heart jz only hav blair only~
t end of t season 4 he let go blair to hav her fairy tale with a real prince however they r ove each other><
cant wait to watch t season 5 hw it going on~hope chuck n bair will bac to gether!my next
 movie is vampire diaries~woohoo~

my holiday left 2 day only~
haiz so sad bz life start dy bt i enjoy it
it rather sit at home nothing to do n scold by ppl ~
i a bit scare n not comfortable
cus i have a new roomates.
hope v can b gd frnd la~^^


--the end---



没有评论:

发表评论