2011年12月8日星期四

these few r super bz with my test and assignment
somemore my internship thing
lack of company to take me as trainee
lousy company late reply us
make us waiting like stupid and din got the internship realy wt**


let put behind those sad thing
04/12/11
is out 1st anivesary~
we have movie as usual.
n my dear have give me a suprise and not telling wer v go

><
after that i just realize he take me to a romatic restoran
FERINGGI GARDEN
the place is super nice and with good services~
somemore got people sing infront of u
like the movie oways show

le t the pix tell the stories



 pumpkin soup>
 the prawn salad~just okok only~
 my present for my dear~it consist total of 38 page >


 grillled chicken~taste nice too~
 my one~ lobster spagethi~actualy i wan order lobster but i scareit is too expensive cus it will cost rm100++ just for the lobster~it quite special taste~






there is too dark need candle~


this week i oso meet a otao thing
i n classmate hav go to gurney 
my frnd shan wan buy present for her bf
n v go in parkson to choose because there hav many option


then v c decide to buy one of the walllet
the v cal an aunty to sserve us
yilin told me tat this aunty might b a guy
it make me shock
because it hav long hair n full mekap
then v keep trying to let her o him talk
but he just reply us with small sound..
then v conform that he is a guy


after he pack up
then v walk to counter
my frnd heard he say 人不美还要讲人
mailer,si aunty 要不是你身有屎还怕被人讲
谁规定人不美不可以讲人?
你很美咩siaunty...
realy otao nia~~.><

没有评论:

发表评论