2012年6月29日星期五

my baby

everything gonna be fine k?
time is the best thing to help u cure ur wound
ur wishes r not greedy
but i think is t time that u had to wake up n really face t truth,my dear.


i kno although for now u look liike much better than before however i think when the nite fall,u stil will cry under ur blanket rite?


u r too weak, n u had to learn how to make u bcome stronger k?

因为
没有人失去了谁,就会活不下去
让你萌生这种念头的
只是因为你想不通,和不愿意去面对

im kno i cant oways accompany u
i kno sometime my word r too straight
im kno sometimes u may find that y im so fierce


but I just try to let u kno,try u make u understand
sometimes people r veli cruel one
n since they had make t decision , they wouldnt look back

Be Stonger Ya n Dont cry anymore
It make my heart pain too to c u sad like that


Love u,baby nick....

没有评论:

发表评论