2012年8月26日星期日

Officially end of penang diploma life!
But now already have to start worry about advance diploma  at kl
i decided to stay with my sis
it cause me nid to go skul by my own only
however i think i will be a good start for me
it is time for me to realy independent

hope all the thing go smooth!
popi i can pass all my subject
las subject is quite dissapointed
cus i put so many effeort however din come out t question
sad die me:(

Today going play around with my bestie-ling chen


V having so much today...shopping around chit chat n eat yummy food!

LAS station was beer time!v go to raja uda The Library to enjoy the beer~the enviroment r quite nice n relax..n i like to listen live band:)

My babe gona interview at kl soon.Hope her interview will be good:)

1 条评论:

  1. thx babe...hope can pass and will start our kl life...wakaka....

    回复删除