2012年10月2日星期二

i hav been at kl for about 3 week
seriously i really think this 3 week been very rough for me
everything going not well n sad
:(

im seriously miss penang
miss the food n miss the moment hang out with frnd n miss t time spend with dear

first,im sick n cough for more than 1 week since i at kl
it been a long time for me to sick like that
very suffer n oways feel headache

then school assignment oways no ppl same group with us
just left some which ppl dunwan or dont even which class who is it d ppl
lecturer r u SIAO!!!
THEN other assignment pula had to same group with t ppl which not same class with us
time arrangement r quite dificult since hav diferent time of class

Then i wan attend for my convocation
n my mum dont let me go n say waste money n say my sista din go before
it quite sad for me
cus i hav so many close frnd n wanted to hav such great moment with them
nvm
i gona pay off t fee for myself to go for convo
reall sad about this matter:(

Next today my sis housemate hav been ask my sis about is it i gona stay at my sis place?
n how long i gona stay at here
they seem like dunwan i stay here due to im student n they all r working oredi
then mention about t line fee la,refrigerator fee blabalabal
actually i serious feel sad
cus im apart from my frnd oredi is a tough decision for me
 actually i quite alone in the house soince most of time i spend with myself only
lonely in the nite oways make me think a lot lur

n i reallly dunwan let ppl 难做
seem like im really trouble tiok my sista
haiz

im SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!

hello,octOber plz be nice to me:(
I PRAY!

没有评论:

发表评论