2012年12月21日星期五

in dec hav one special day which is 12.12.12
hw i spend the day?

due to my hubby not with me,so i spend my time with my frnd to genting!
haha...v go to take bus to go up genting
n the sky rail
seriously i scare high
then somemore i choose wrong seat
this is because i sit toward the mountain
it really scare me n make me hold the people who sit beside me
so damn sia shuai nia

then im start to feel dizzy
therefore v open some song n sing along together
i think it quite fun
y people at skyrail still sing so happy~

beside v dont forgot to snap some photo~


 the outfit of me on 12.12.12

 when v reach there,v go shop here n there n diin forgot to hav some ice cream in the cold weather:)



 finally get snap of full of us d pic

when v head bac to kl
the sky rail hav stop in the middle of road
my heart almost wan come out d
next time i better sit taxi go up n down
it is long way n it scaring!

when v reach kl,it raining heavily lur...
sien die us

however it quite a lovely  n nice day:)

没有评论:

发表评论