2013年1月22日星期二

happy pinky day

20/01/13
is the very first outing with my bbf
this is my late precelebrate birthday
and appreciate to those who willing to accompany me through the day~
the place i choose is loves bites
this is because the toast from the restaurant
look super tempting!

however i forgot to research what the time the restaurant open
n we get there at 2 pm
loves bites only open at 3pm
><
luckily there stil hav other shop to let us spend sometime in

which 糖朝
the decoration look diferent than before im having my lunch there
doing little decoration to make the restaurant more lovely~

oh ya...im decide to cut short my fringe
go bac to a year ago><
but hair will grow what:)

3pm reach loves bites ,we are the very first customer of the day~












thx for the all my lovely frnd
wearing pinky for the day
finally got chance to wear all pink
super happy!

u all r the great frnd on my life
sharing thing ,tear or happiness

hope we enjoy the moment
n we all have our destiny to be completed
wish we all can have fun again
xoxo:)

没有评论:

发表评论