2014年6月15日星期日

york

YORK 8 JUNE 2014

Visited to york!
the most historic place at uk!
the view is blow my breath away!

dont let the sunshine bluff u
it freaking cold here ler!


ok, there is my pattern pictures!
haha, the view is too nice
it is a waste if dont take pic!




haha, i be buld for the couple, dont copy my pattern k!haha

all the flower here is very pretty neh!
i hope i prettier than those.wahaha 


what a good place to rest!hehe

enjoy the sunbath here

the iconic church here!

my gang group photo with the iconic castle in the little mountain there :)

i nearly broke my leg here
walking n walking non stop
it abit tiring to finish exploring the city in about 8 hours
but i still very thankfulll im here
i been consider too long n now im here
i will play till no regret!
exploring all the place i get too
in uk, ur leg is ur best transportation
it can take u to everywer!




没有评论:

发表评论