2011年1月13日星期四

13/1/11

it my real cake!!!
super like!!
hav strawberry n pinku pinku~wahaha

thx again my frnd~
luv u all n my dear for cheating me cus t suprise~>.<




i hopr my wish will cume true~



finally a kiss from nee~~



it was a great day~
thx 4 t suprise~n cume 2 penang jz 2 celebrate wif me b4 u all bac 2 ur jungle skul~
thx nee 2 sponsor car 2 go down~
wahah
anyway it great 2 spend time wif u all~
i thought i cant celebrate my important 21 birthday wif u all d~realy realy aprciate~
--------------------------

i was finis my exam d~
in between is ouR Y1M68 BEACH PARTY~
HOORAY~~

after v done buy all t bbq thing,v went to paradise beach there~
OMG
tat time edi veli strong wind n seem like wan 2 rain~
n
v i reach t beach
i hav c sum fire
i thought there are try 2 make up t fire
however IT WAS my birthday cake 2~
they oso hav sing birthday song wif me~
i veli hapi cus they r celebrate wif me oso b4 they went bac their homwtown~

it is quite special~
n t wind bcum stronger n stringer but v stil wan 2 bbq~
however t sky is veli bad
v start bbq around half an hour like tat~it was rain~~
omg

so v jz can quickly pack up t thing n went 2 another venue
>.<
n chee kang car was stuck in sand need ppl 2 push jz can drive~
it was super funny la~
haha
then v go yam sheng near our hostel there
eat t cake
n ask uncle 2 fried up thing 4 us~
he is going 2 close his stall
realy thx his helping~

having a gd day wif my fellow frnd~
n hav a gd n special memory~

THX U ALL YA~MUAK~~



没有评论:

发表评论