2011年1月18日星期二

my 21th birthday~

it was my special n perfect birthday i ever hav
it jz like drama
thx dear dear 4 planning such event 4 me
i realy


when it was 12am on 16/1/11
i was jz stay at hoome,waiting dear 2 vbring me going sumwer~
hehe
i feel excited 2 wer i hav 2 go
however
my dear din let me kno anything
so jz can wait
finaly
v r going out
he take me go to paradise beach there~
b4 going 2 beach there
he use my jacket 2 tie my eye close~
n hug me up
walk 2 t sea
i can feel sumting is appen bt jz not sure
then i got hear some sound
finaly he put me down n ask me 2 open eye

when i put down t jacket
i realise his frnd is around me wif t firewok
n i was standing inside a love firewok
i was so gam tong n hapi~
his frnd singing brthday song 4 me
n a key shape cake is take near 2 me
it was veli nice cake 2~
i luv it so much
summore
his frnd use sand 2 write vinx love syin
haha
althought a bit like drama
bt it true
never thought it wil happen on me
thx 4 my dear n his fellow frnd tat helping him
giving me such a memorable 21 birthday
i wil oway keep it in my heart
after that
v r starting 2 bbq
it was gd weather tat day
thx god 4 helping me 2~
v bbq sausage n chicken,however eat not many la
cus i wearing dress hard 4 me 2 bbq

after eat cake n some sausage
i decide 2 walk around t beach wif wei ping gf enyee
my dear was at fire there chatting wif frnd
hehe
1st time chatting about ourself wif enyee
she is a nice ppl 2~
chit chat chit chat
time pass veli fz
my dear strat 2 bbq t chicken wing
haha
when i n en yee decide go bac 2 fire there
it was many of chicken wing
it is delicoud 2 eat
hah
thx der n his frnd
after that
stil hav a lot of cake din finis
bcus t cake was huge~
then they start 2 play game 2fnis t cake
it was so funny
haha
cus they al r full
n trying 2 swallow t cake
haha
so funy 2 c their face
after finis those cake
v r heading bac~
hehe~
hav a memorable n gd startof my birthday~

没有评论:

发表评论