2012年2月17日星期五

FiNALLY I blogged
tis 2 week been so full for me...
las week i edi start my traiining..
but b4 t day to work..
my xiao fei oredy fever for few day bt cant recover
tat nite he is hot n i decide take him go to hospital if not when i go to work
who going to take care of him hostel as it oredi middle of nite
while it thaipusam,many of 24 hour clinic is closed
finally we found one hospital

the result is not gd that my xiao fei nid to stay at hospital because scare is denggi
haiz
somemore i cant accom him there
hospital was so scary
><
THX MY FRND who come over hospital accom n lead me go bac
as it oredi middle of nite
feel soli to them bcus they oso got work the next day
anyway appreciate it

everyday after work,bath then i wil straight go hospital accom my xiao fei
bcus he is boring n alone
after 2 day,doctor cant check y cant recover
bcus not denngi n other disease
while til today my xiao fei finally din on hot tempeture dy
so happy
now can eat ho liao
before he cant eat rice n something hot
now he sure veli happy d
but stil nid to control~


then let say about my training
1st day n 2nd day was oring n sleepy
caterized n read the catalog
so damn boring
lucky we kam siao inside
haha

then after that,they teach us to use excel for measurement
a lot of work wait us to do about 1000 colom to calculate
7 level of beam,pile cap sanitary fitting n somemore
our day r so full
v r all reali tire
><
everyday near 10 like that i feel sleepy,
i hope i got more time to rest


OMG
tell u how much i get for my training
walao
only rm250
haiz tai chan le
i eat oso not enough la:(

anyway gd luck to my training n hope it go smooth~

1 条评论:

  1. 想不想改变?给自己一条出路!在家上网创业赚钱吧!http://dfgc.ftp.cc/

    p/s:谢谢您的阅读,如果您不感兴趣,很抱歉打扰您!!请将此文删除,祝版主事事顺心。

    回复删除