2012年4月17日星期二

BAD NEWS FOR LAST WEEK!!

I had go bac hometown again last week
cus my mum jz come bac from china
n she brought me cheong sam
so i ecited to go bac to look on it
i was super tire after do work whole day

but im stil hav energy to look on t present
my mum had bough me watch,cheong sam n some gorgeous dress too
i love it so so much
cus i looking for t dress ong time ago
thx mum ya!

however while v chit chat-ing at living room
my mum phone ring
it was my bro frnd!
n v jz know that my BRO had an ancident!
n he crash with motor!
the person need to get in hospital
it seem like so horibble
n v all totally get shock
haiz
y my bro aways get in ancident?
luckily himself is alrite
but if the person die then my bro need to jail n saman for 10000!
so cham nia
me n dad rush go sp d balai
n wait for my bro

at there my relative
tua gu,sei gu,sei kim,xiao yi n cousin al at there
at that moment,i jz realise v hav strong bond between us
so thankful they r coming
me n dad at there wait till about 12 somthing   then jz bac home
my bro din even say about anything to my dad
duno when he jz can bcum sang cheng a bit ler? 
my bro is unkown yet
need go to court
wish all gona alrite ya
god bless us:(

没有评论:

发表评论