2012年4月17日星期二

recently was very busy and ack of time
training time are from 8.30am -5.30pm
reach home oredi 6.00pm ++
doing these and that,chit chat n rest a while
when done bath,it oredi nearly 7 o 8pm dy
:(
then online,do my stuff and watch movie

again it about to sleep
so boring nia
but i oso lazy go out too
it wi be more tire

--------
about a month sgo
i stay at xiao fei home because his parent go to singapore
we two go watch movie
it was very intersting movie
JOHN CARTER FROM VIRGINIA~


then,sunday coming
need to get bac to hostel
Finally my xiao fei take me to full house lo
so happy nia
cus i been yiyi yamyam for couple of week liao
i think the enviroment and food r quitee satisfie for me~:) 








-------------------------------------------------------------
my ex housemate jio us go to voodoo
after one year,i finally go clubbing again
haha
but my bi not follo me go
cus he dislike the place><
then i go there with all my housemate:)

-----------------------
it april now
n i hav many babe birthday coming
my bestie eugene n winnie r now at singpore
but they going bac malaysia to celebrate their birthday
however eugene need to bac on 7th nite dy
so v hav a smal celebration with eugene at secret recipe first
 wish her had all her dream come true,and get a gd new job o her job getting better.
dont be too stress..n wait me for about 2 years,i wil come.hehe

qi seem like t main character pua ..haha

then at sunday,v go celebration at penang for nee n shuying birthday

our plan a fail so v nid to change our place:(

i also wish nee get a gd job at sg and her life go smooth and get wat her wan.GAMBATEH NE!

LAST,my bibi had folo me for birthday party too
hehe
so pity him nia,yang yang na~



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
monday need to start work again
but!i cant go cus no body fetch
TAI CHAN LE
haha
so i jz go at tuesday

and wednesday is public hoiday
i n my roomate pan go to queenbay kiakia
hehe
i cant find a shoe to match my dress
so i need to wear my high heel
actualy i wish to wear low one
but  not one match
need to buy a new one dy
queenbay r too big
i conform that i surely leg pain
my look on that day

under my expectation,i cant walk too far
need rest al t time
so ppor shan need to accompany me
cant go shopping around
paiseh la

then v go for movie 小孩不坏
after v sit down n t movie start
i had feel my chair is shaking
but i thought is bcus behind d ppl
so i dint think about it
then my frnd ask me do u feel the shaking
i stil make a joe say:MAY B IS 3D EFFECT GOK!
HAHAHA

then t movie suddenly off  n all ppl run out
i jz realise it was earthquake!
the 余震from sumatera had come to penang
it was so scary!
but v c some ppl go bac for movie
then v think sure wil jam
no nid too rush to go bac gok
then v get bac t movie n sit there watch for 1 hour more
inside there
i keep on update t newest news from facebook
then when the second shake come
i was scare n ask my frnd bac dy
when v go out the mall
v jz realise many shop r close dy
it make even more scare

my heart r ruhing home
but my high heel r not allow me to walk too fast
threfore i decide to not wear shoe n go to carpark
tai chan le><

hmm
is it world will end in this year?!
i dont wan la
i stil have many thing din do yet
:(

没有评论:

发表评论