2012年12月11日星期二


Then t next day is my shopping day with my frnd
Due to my sista wan to join in when late of evening
So v decided go to pavilion first
At kl,go wer oso need to take lrt
It is easier n faster
Then we tae lrt to klcc n walk all along to pavilion
Luckily v had chit chat around
If not it gona be a long journey!

Finally v reach pavilion
N we straghtly attract by the chrismass decoration
It is very nice n different from what in mid valley

So v going here n there capture around






After that v going to enjoy our lunch
They say wan go out eat ho liao
But finally what we eat?!
Is KFC
Lol
Kfc in front my hostel oredi have
What king of ho liao wor

Unfortunel when v wan to go to farenheit,h&m n sg wang
It is raining heavily outside
N my frnd din bring along umbrella
Just me hav only…
It cause my shoe all wet n feel very geli
Make me pek chek only><

Then v shop here n there
Buy bag cloth blablablabla
N I meet my sis at sg wang n accom her to find her outfit to attend her frnd wedding
V had bee walk up n down about 2times
Finally v get what v wan
So damn happy!


However,when I bac to hostel
Im felt like wana die
This is bcus my leg felt exhausted n wan patah liao!
I had walk about 7 -8 hour
Tai geng le


When v got bac home
My 3rd sis tel us a great news!
Which is her bf is propose to her that day
It is very surprise to her

N her bf manage to propose to her in front of her frnd
It is quite imposible cus he is a shy person
Anyway
My sista look so damn excited
N oways show me her ring!
N keep on repeat t story until im oso can remember t story line even I dint at there

ta da the ring for her


However
Im feel happy for her too
Wish her get her happy wedding soon
N im gona be the bridmaidJ

没有评论:

发表评论