2012年12月11日星期二


I ENJOY MY lass weekend
On the Saturday, after I finish my class n rest a while at home
Then im going to mid valley with my 2 lovely sister couple
V r going to celebrate my third sis birthday in a germany restaurant
V headed to there earlier therefore v can kiakia around there

Mid valley r full of decoration of chrismas
It make me excited
This is because I Love chrismas
N v had meet my cousin over there
N he help us to take photo with t little house around the middle hall there












Then v go to germany shop to enjoy our dinner
V all have a glass of beer
Actually I dun like beer cus it is bitter!
However no choice I had to drink it><
When t food come
I thought it is not enough for six of us
But at last
It prove that im wrong
V all r super full n still left some cant finish
Cus too many meat  oredi
Actually I prefer some vege there
After that v take down the memory with the instax camera of my sista




While early birthday wishes to my sista,happy birthday n hope u marry soon ya..i wan to be a yi dyJ




没有评论:

发表评论