2012年12月30日星期日

woohoo....finish my first subject n two more to go!

while let me have a rest first before start do revision again

today is the last day of 2012!
woohoo
however s pity,no where can go n I nid to do revision!

however welcome 2013 my snake year~
plzz be the wonderful year for me ya:)

---------------------------------
tik tok tik tok
2013 is coming,tomolo is jan~
Jan is my month, my birthday fall on 16 jan:D
every year i make a wishlist for myself

SO now i wan to write about my wishlist:)

first will be the watch~
im very headache of choosing between this two...but i think i gona pick the first one
althought i not yet get it,but soon i will
n big thanks to my dear to present me as aniversary gift  :*




Second one will be the studded flat shoe from topshop!
i had spooted this shoe long time ago,but yet im dint bring it home yet
need to find time to test on the shoe~





Third one will be the cosmetic item
red lips is quite a trend now
however u can wear it usually due to it will make u look so隆重
but i still want it
red lips so damn sexy
n oso gona hav a look on maybeline store

friends, when v can have red lips party together:)
perhaps on cny?!
: D

NEXT will be the eyeshadow from naked brand
the colour look so nice
it my favourite brown colour
i had spotted one of eye shadow in kate brand
however this had more colour to wear n it is very nice:)



last but not least,actually i shud buy some保养品
but i had no idea which type to use
i need to take care of my skin seriously
hu can recommend me:(



Actually i feel my desire to thing become less n less
cause mostly i had those thing i want
for example: perfume(hubby present me this year n i havent finish yet)
crstal chain which already wear on my hand
branded bag which still in good condition

therefore,i hav not much desire to similar item
hmm.............

HOWEVER,let me achieve wat i stated above first la:)







没有评论:

发表评论