2013年1月12日星期六


Woohoo,it sem break again
Throw away wat will be the result
I just wan to enjoy my month
Result,hmm,nothing can do about it..
Just hope I can pass it all la><

Hehe
Before I had write my wishlist..
Now I think half of it I going to get or im oredi buy it

First is the red lipstick from maybeline
Im just bought it after my exam
Woohoo
Super red
Wait my bff outing n put on togetherJ

Next is the naked palatte which im oredi purchase n waitin for the delivery
Tat day im go to sephora n had a look on it
The colour r very nice
Cant wait to get it!!

Then im oso get the studded shoe
However not from the topshop
Actually I like the topshop one very much!!
But my frnd say not worth
Cus rm153
Haiz..
Then I choose another one from vincci
Actually im quite regret cus im super like the top shop oneL

The next thing im wan to get is bb cream
Due to my previous bb cream oredi about 1 year dy
Feel abit geli.
So I thin is time to hav new one lurJ

Then im gona to buy a sling bag pun
Im plan to buy brown colour one so it can fix me to all the ocation n my outfit


lalalalalah
my birthday month

hope it gona be great month.

没有评论:

发表评论