2012年2月3日星期五



3/2/2012
Is my fifth sem result out d~
At first I totally forgot about it t date to check out t result
I was jz awake n not reasy to do anything
While my xiao fei told me so I jz remember><

Im was so nervous
N I decided to c other ppl result first
On our class group
Even sam khor has fail one subject-management
Omg,he is hardworking n smart one..
I ctis arld made me so damn scare
tHen Alvin n khai sheng oso hav fail,for econ management n building act
>

Either bad o gd I can avoid it rite?
At last I jz go open lo
 1 ,2 ,3
Woohoo
I get a quite good result for tis sem compare to last 4 sem~
Get  A n B~
SO DAMN HAPPY LO
Unexpected one
But last sem I put much effort too
I m stil remember my building services my resit one
I had read t note over n over again til im pening
But I jz cant sure it is enough for exam
Cus jz terrified t queston wil different
Luckily I at least know at it is,n I do all t 6 question
Haha,when I left ,sir look at me n say wah,do 6 question?haha

Sem 6 is my training start
Veli worry cus duno wat to do
But lucky one is no more exam for tis sem
Except work nid to wake up so early it might made me little tire
However I hope I can lean thing n can know at im going to do in future~
n I stil dunkno hw to go to work
so sien
but t worst pla ma jz take bus nia lo
nothing d rite?
Gambateh to me~

N t gd news is my xiao feiis coming bac
N live veli near to me
Can oways with him dy~
While gd luck to him for brand new start on 2012^^

没有评论:

发表评论